Have a goal race this year? Chances are good that the Steeps have a training program to help you get there. All training groups are FREE to paid members – one of the great perks of membership.
- Spring Half Marathon Training Program The fabulous coaches from the 2019 Fall Half Marathon Training Program are back. Thanks to Chris Dutton, Michele Lynn Newton, and Jean Marie Heim-Berry for stepping up to lead this program. The target race is the Frederick Half Marathon.
- 25K Trail “Half Cat” Training Group – New this year, the Half Cat (Half of the Catoctin 50k) is open to everyone. Anne Shubert will be leading this group.
- Women’s 5K Training Program – Syble W. Roane, Casii McVey Dodd, and Martha Grib-Kachman are back for their third year leading this amazing group of women. The target race is the Frederick Women’s Distance Festival 5K. Look for information about registration in early May.
- 10K Training Program – The lovely ladies from the Women’s 5K Training Program are back again for this second year of the training program. The target race will be Freedom’s Run 10K. (look for Freedom’s Run registration discount codes below!) This is a Grand Prix race, so we hope to have lots of Steeps there. Look for information about registration in early July.
- Fall Half Marathon Training Program – This year’s training program will be led by Michele Lynn Newton and Amanda Gaughan Berry. The target race is Freedom’s Run Half Marathon. Look for information about registration in mid-June. (look for Freedom’s Run registration discount codes in the email newsletter!)
- Marathon Training Program – This year’s training program will be led by Andrea Thompson, Jean Marie Heim-Berry, and Ruth Taylor. The target race is MCM. Look for information about registration in early June.
Please note, if you are running a race different from the target race, the coaches can work with you to adjust the plan.
If you have any questions about the training programs/groups, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can then connect you with the correct people.