To request that your event be added to the Steeplechasers Events calendar, please click on Add Event.
Race Directors should use this form to request that local running events (within 75 miles of Frederick, MD) be placed on our calendar.
Please provide the following
|EVENT TITLE||Race Name|
|EVENT DESCRIPTION||Any text you'd like included in the race description, e.g., a little bit about why you're putting on this race, what it benefits, how to register — registration URL, link to flyer, etc|
|EVENT TIME & DATE||Race Date and Time|
|EVENT IMAGE||Optionally add an image to your event – works best with image height around 200px|
|VENUE DETAILS||Race Location – please search first as the venue may already exist|
|ORGANIZER DETAILS||Organizer Name (required), Organizer Email (required), Organizer Phone (optional). Again please search first as the organizer may already exist|
|EVENT WEBSITE||Race Website – this website should give information about the race and most likely also links to registration site|
- This event has passed.
“Pretty in Pink” Breast Cancer 5K Run/Walk Fundraiser
August 1 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 5K is $35 per runner or walker.
- Those registered prior to July 15th are eligible for a T-shirt.
- Participants are able to sign-up on race day at the event, with a fee of $45.
- 5K registration includes a T-shirt and post-race refreshments.
- Packet Pick-up starts at 7:45am at the small pavilion by the disc golf course.
Start/Finish line is located near the disc-golf course across from the playground and small pavilion.
- Timing of the race will be provided.
There are parking spaces throughout the park, including handicap spots. Do not park on the grass.
Offering community service hours for high school students. If interested, click the volunteer tab at the top of the page for more details.
- A Sister’s Promise For Hope Foundation is a non-profit Breast Cancer Foundation with the mission to support breast cancer funding and promote awareness.
- Sponsor Fundraisers
- Inspire Awareness
- Support Research
- Teach about TNBC
- Empower Survivors
- Reach those in need of help
- Spread Hope
- We have donated a total of $67,000 to research. This year we want to raise an additional $33,000 for the GRAND TOTAL OF $100,000 to research! The proceeds from the event will benefit Breast Cancer Research at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, #1 cancer center in the nation.
- For more information regarding the foundation or upcoming events, please visit the facebook page at sispromise4hope