Join us this NATIONAL SISTER’S DAY for the 1st Annual “Pretty in Pink” Breast Cancer 5K Run/Walk Fundraiser on August 1st, 2021!
We are inviting all fighters, survivors, and supporters of those affected by breast cancer to join us for our run/walk.
So tie up those running shoes and join us to spread awareness, raise money for a worthy cause and have a great time being active together.
- 5K is $35 per runner or walker.
- Those registered prior to July 15th are eligible for a T-shirt.
- Participants are able to sign-up on race day at the event, with a fee of $45.
- 5K registration includes a T-shirt and post-race refreshments.
Race Event Details:
- Packet Pick-up starts at 7:45am at the small pavilion by the disc golf course.
Start/Finish line is located near the disc-golf course across from the playground and small pavilion.
- Timing of the race will be provided.
There are parking spaces throughout the park, including handicap spots. Do not park on the grass.
Offering community service hours for high school students. If interested, click the volunteer tab at the top of the page for more details.
- A Sister’s Promise For Hope Foundation is a non-profit Breast Cancer Foundation with the mission to support breast cancer funding and promote awareness.
- Sponsor Fundraisers
- Inspire Awareness
- Support Research
- Teach about TNBC
- Empower Survivors
- Reach those in need of help
- Spread Hope
- We have donated a total of $67,000 to research. This year we want to raise an additional $33,000 for the GRAND TOTAL OF $100,000 to research! The proceeds from the event will benefit Breast Cancer Research at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, #1 cancer center in the nation.
- For more information regarding the foundation or upcoming events, please visit the facebook page at sispromise4hope