To request that your event be added to the Steeplechasers Events calendar, please click on Add Event.
Race Directors should use this form to request that local running events (within 75 miles of Frederick, MD) be placed on our calendar.
Please provide the following
|EVENT TITLE||Race Name|
|EVENT DESCRIPTION||Any text you'd like included in the race description, e.g., a little bit about why you're putting on this race, what it benefits, how to register — registration URL, link to flyer, etc|
|EVENT TIME & DATE||Race Date and Time|
|EVENT IMAGE||Optionally add an image to your event – works best with image height around 200px|
|VENUE DETAILS||Race Location – please search first as the venue may already exist|
|ORGANIZER DETAILS||Organizer Name (required), Organizer Email (required), Organizer Phone (optional). Again please search first as the organizer may already exist|
|EVENT WEBSITE||Race Website – this website should give information about the race and most likely also links to registration site|
VIRTUAL: Rick O’Donnell Memorial 5.22 Mile Trail Run and 8-Hour Ultra Challenge (Rick’s Run)
October 1 @ 12:00 am - October 31 @ 11:59 pm
We’re going virtual this year to ensure the safety of our runners, our volunteers, and other users of Greenbrier State Park. But the challenges are very REAL!
- Choose one or more from a veritable smorgasbord of challenges, or sign up for all five by registering for the 5-Event Challenge MegaBundle for one low cost.
- The standard 5.22 mile race will count towards one of four races to earn the 2020 FSRC Grand Prix participation award.
- Run and log your results any time during the month of October.
- For more information about the challenges – check out the Rick’s Run website at: https://rickstrailrun.com.
- If you’re ready to register now: https://runsignup.com/rickstrailrun