The goals of the Education Program are
- To augment the training program by adding an educational component
- To introduce Steeplechasers to professionals in our community who have expertise to support runners.
Click below to find educational materials which have been provided by our presenters.
- Run and Eat for your Life, from Dr. Mark Cucuzzella, additional information
- Intro to Running Photography, from Mike O’Grady and Paul Encarnación
- Stretching for Runners, from S. Nicole Davis (DPT)
- Injury Prevention, from S. Nicole Davis (DPT)
- Warmups and Exercises, from Zach Baker (DPT) of Rehab2Perform
- Nutrition, from Amy Goldsmith (RD, LDN) of Kindred Nutrition
- Half Marathon Training, from Brent Ayer (Head Men’s & Women’s Coach Cross Country and Track & Field) of Hood College
- Beginning Trail Running presentation and slide show, from Lori Cooper of Ultrarunner Training
Upcoming Education Sessions
There are no upcoming events at this time.