A little competition among friends. Run specific local races, and then with a little mathematical and computer science magic by FSRC, see how you compare to other Steeplechasers.
Grand Prix Series Races
- 02/02/2019 – Lewis Memorial 10-Miler
- 02/24/2019 – RRCA 10 Mile Challenge
- 03/09/2019 – Forest of Needwood 5 Miler
- 04/06/2019 – Lil’ B 5k-ish
- 04/28/2019 – Gettysburg Marathon
- 05/05/2019 – Frederick Half Marathon
- 05/18/2019 – Germantown 5 Miler
- 06/15/2019 – Frederick Summer Solstice 8k
- 06/29/2019 – Independence 5000-CANCELED
- 07/10/2019 – Summer Decathlon 800m (Middletown High School)
- 07/20/2019 – Catoctin 50K Trail Run
- 07/27/2019 – Run for the Pie 10K
- 09/14/2019 – Frederick Market Street Mile
- 09/29/2019 – Bachman Valley Half Marathon
- 10/19/2019 – Spook Hill Cider & Wine 4 Mile Run
- 11/09/2019 – Stone Mill 50 Mile Run
- 11/28/2019 – Way Station 5K Turkey Trot
- 12/07/2019 – Goodloe Byron 10 Mile Run (Date TBD)
NOTE: For races listed as TBD, the date has not yet been set. The date listed is the best guess based on historical data.
- Series consists of the races identified in the Grand Prix Series Races list, to the extent those events are held.
- Best 5 races count towards scoring.
- Must run a minimum of 4 races to qualify for an award.
- May enter the Grand Prix at any point once your membership has been paid for the current calendar year. No retroactive scoring will be allowed.
- Age will be determined by the competitor’s age on January 1st of the current calendar year.
- Official results are used for all scoring. If you think your result has been missed, or that your time is inaccurate, please contact the race director to resolve, and contact the Competition Committee when the official results have been updated, to get the club standing corrected.
- Unofficial bib swap is neither allowed nor condoned by races or within FSRC club competition.
- Ties are broken as follows:
- Look at point differential in head-to-head races.
- If not resolved, look at time differential in head-to-head races.
- If not resolved, look at average score for all included races (limit best 5 races).
- If not resolved, and this is a division tie, look at average score for overall included races (limit best 5 races).
- If still not resolved, tie is declared.
- Overall score based on top 50 finishers with first place receiving 50 points, second place receiving 49 points, etc.
- Age-group score based on top 10 finishers with first place receiving 10 points, second place receiving 9 points, etc.
- Top 5 overall, male and female.
- Top 5 male and female in the following age groups:
- Youth (13 and under)
- Open 14 to 29
- Open 30 to 39
- Master 40 to 49
- Grand Master 50 to 59
- Super Master 60 to 69
- Super Grand Master 70 and over
- No duplication of awards.
- Awards are distributed at the FSRC Year-End Celebration Banquet.