The Steeplechasers Racing Team gives competitive-minded members a way to join together and share their club spirit outside of other Steeplechasers activities. The team seeks to promote competitive distance running among the club membership and bring increased visibility of FSRC to the local running scene. The racing team competes in races throughout the greater metropolitan Washington, DC area.
Congratulations to our 2018 team members!
Elite Men’s Team
- Art Gregory
- Jesse Henderson
- Josh Henson
- Rick Kern
- Arthur Leathers
- Tim O’Keefe
- Louis Schiavone
- Andrew Spangenberg
- Chris VanSant
- Bobby Zaal
Elite Women’s Team
Developmental Men’s Team
Developmental Women’s Team
- 02/25/2018 – RRCA 10 Mile Challenge
- 03/17/2018 – Break Away 5K
- 03/25/2018 – Mission 10 Miler
- 04/14/2018 – Makin’ Hay 10K
- 05/06/2018 – Frederick Half Marathon
- 05/19/2018 – Germantown 5 Miler
- 05/28/2018 – Parkway Panda 5K
- 06/23/2018 – Frederick Summer Solstice 8k
- 09/08/2018 – Frederick Market Street Mile
- 09/30/2018 – Bachman Valley Half Marathon
- 10/20/2018 – Spook Hill Cider & Wine 4 Mile Run
***Team members may pick one race not listed on the calendar to fulfill one of their four race requirements***
Racing Team Results
Racing Team Members – click here to enter your results and volunteer information.
If you have further questions about the Steeplechasers Racing Team, contact email@example.com.